AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER), AUGUST EDITION

AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)

NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
MOMENT.

Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)

In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to include
you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very basic requirements
for the list:

1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts the
mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
2) No mule-only accounts.
3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
"semi-retired" accounts, please.

Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a rabid
wombat.

Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid mistakes.

Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting name) -
SC/HC - Accounts

Alice - SC - *VioletStar

ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42

Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row

EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx

Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7

~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)

Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis

Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ

Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC

Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
*Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)

Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

--
Oh great, an El rune...

ClAy

> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
> MOMENT.

Clay - SC - *agd-clay

Real hard, huh? :)

mark

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting
> ame) -
> SC/HC - Accounts

Mark - Bongo Fury - HC - Bongo-Fury and eventually Bongo-Fury1

Regards-
Mark

Bongo Fury

I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)

Ashen Shugar - SC - *Ashens4

Currently I'm feeling just like uber hunting at the moment, so it may
even stay at just the 1 account for non-mule characters. ; )

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Stephen van Ham wrote:

*
[...]
Elly - SC - *aryala1

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting
ame) -
> SC/HC - Accounts

Matthew - SC - *apis772

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)

RelMark - SC - *RelMark

RelMark

"Stephen van Ham" > Anyone not following these rules will be beaten
repeatedly with a rabid
> wombat.

I WANT WOMBAT BEATING!

thanks for list i intend to ... think about something

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
> MOMENT.

SC - *JackFlanders

Non-Ladder accounts as previously listed.

Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
j4d7g19o134g1np8e96n65bh7j7vv91cck@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR
> THE MOMENT.
>
> Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
> Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)

<EL SNIPPO WUZ HERE>

Chris Lansdell/Jabber - *thejabber (only ladder account so far, all others
are non-ladder) - Jabs/Chris/Dead guy/Jabber/anything other than late for
dinner

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:52:55 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote:

>As I don't know if she's reading here ATM:
>
>Kaytie - SC - *Kaytie3

Actually, that's *Kaytiekat3. Don't forget the kat :)
--

USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-7 Ladder SC

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
> MOMENT.
>
> Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
> Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)
>
> In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to include
> you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very basic requirements
> for the list:
>
> 1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts the
> mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
> 2) No mule-only accounts.
> 3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
> "semi-retired" accounts, please.
>
> Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a rabid
> wombat.
>
> Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid mistakes.
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting name) -
> SC/HC - Accounts
>
> Alice - SC - *VioletStar
>
> ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42
>
> Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row
>
> EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx
>
> Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7
>
> ~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)
>
> Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis
>
> Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ
>
> Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC
>
> Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
> *Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)
>
> Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

What am I, chopped liver?

Mickey - Mickey-1, Laddr-Jew3

Mickey

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
> MOMENT.
>
> Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
> Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)
>
> In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to include
> you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very basic requirements
> for the list:
>
> 1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts the
> mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
> 2) No mule-only accounts.
> 3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
> "semi-retired" accounts, please.
>
> Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a rabid
> wombat.
>
> Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid mistakes.
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting name) -
> SC/HC - Accounts
>
> Alice - SC - *VioletStar
>
> ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42
>
> Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row
>
> EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx
>
> Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7
>
> ~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)
>
> Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis
>
> Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ
>
> Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC
>
> Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
> *Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)
>
> Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

Abe (not currently posting) Ezekiel2517
Tae (never posts) Taenarian

Mickey

On 17-Aug-2005, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42

That is now off-ladder, new HC ladder account is named Art42Dent
--
Not 1337.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:08:12 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

Ok, I'm in...

Guy Smiley SC Ladder *pgames38

I could really use some help to xfer!

<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
>NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
>MOMENT.
>
>Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
>Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)
>
>In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to include
>you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very basic requirements
>for the list:
>
>1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts the
> mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
>2) No mule-only accounts.
>3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
> "semi-retired" accounts, please.
>
>Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a rabid
>wombat.
>
>Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid mistakes.
>
>Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting name) -
>SC/HC - Accounts
>
>Alice - SC - *VioletStar
>
>ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42
>
>Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row
>
>EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx
>
>Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7
>
>~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)
>
>Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis
>
>Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ
>
>Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC
>
>Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
>*Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)
>
>Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

not sure if you should add me, since I am not sure how much I am going
to be playing this season. I wanted to get into this season, but
recently fractured my wrist.

Here is my info anyway's, just in case someone sees me in a game and
wonders who I am.

Justin - jml1 - jml4 (sc)

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in

> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR
> THE MOMENT.
>
> Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
> Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)
>
> In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to
> include you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very
> basic requirements for the list:
>
> 1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts
> the
> mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
> 2) No mule-only accounts.
> 3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
> "semi-retired" accounts, please.
>
> Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a
> rabid wombat.
>
> Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid
> mistakes.
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting
> name) - SC/HC - Accounts
>
> Alice - SC - *VioletStar
>
> ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42
>
> Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row
>
> EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx
>
> Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7
>
> ~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)
>
> Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis
>
> Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ
>
> Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC
>
> Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
> *Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)
>
> Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

JoeD - SC - *jdebeast

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
[Snip]

> What am I, chopped liver?

No, that was last week. This week you're whipped egg white :)

Ruben

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

*** UPDATED ***

[...]

Abe - SC - *Ezekiel2517

Alan Ladd - SC - *SonofJorEl, *SonofJorEl2-7

Alice - SC - *VioletStar

ArtDent - HC - *Art42Dent

Ashen Shugar - SC - *Ashens4

Chris Lansdell/Jabber - Jabs/Chris/Dead guy/Jabber/anything other than late
for
dinner - SC - *thejabber

Clay - SC - *agd-clay

Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row

Elly/Ellen - SC - *aryala1

EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx

Guy Smiley - SC - *pgames38

Joe D - SC - *jdebeast

Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7

Justin L - Justin - SC - *jml1 - *jml4

Kaytie - SC - *KaytieKat3

Liam Spencer - Liam - SC - *Lieutenant_Fury

~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)

Mark - Bongo Fury - HC - *Bongo-Fury, *Bongo-Fury1

Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis

MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b - Matthew - SC - *apis772

Mickey - Chopped Liver - SC - *Mickey-1, *Laddr-Jew3

Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ

Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC

RegNitto - SC - *regnitto11

RelMark - SC - *RelMark

Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
*Spook-HCD,
*Spook-A (SC)

Samiel - SC - *Samiel2, *SamielX

Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

Steellord - Chuck - SC - *steellord-agd

Tae - SC - *Taenarian

Thomas (6100) - SC - *Lumotar, *Lumotar2

ward mcfarland - SC - *JackFlanders

weretable and the undead chairs - SC - *weretable

--
Oh great, an El rune...

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:25:47 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
>supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>

>*** UPDATED ***
>

>Alan Ladd - SC - *SonofJorEl, *SonofJorEl2-7

Oops sorry Hammy. I forgot to update my signature. I am strictly
NON-ladder now. I just don't have the time to play much anymore to
make starting over fun.

Alan
--

USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-7 Non-Ladder SC

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> AGD USWEST ACCOUNTS LIST (SEASON 3 LADDER)
>
> NOTE: NON-LADDER AND INACTIVE PLAYERS SECTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE
> MOMENT.
>
> Last Updated: AUGUST 2005
> Current Maintainer: Stephen van Ham (svanham@xtra.co.nz)
>
> In the interests of list brevity and to make it easier for people to include
> you in their battle.net friends list, there are some very basic requirements
> for the list:
>
> 1) When submitting account information, please indicate which accounts the
> mortality clause (HC or SC) for each.
> 2) No mule-only accounts.
> 3) Only submit accounts which are active on a regular basis. No
> "semi-retired" accounts, please.
>
> Anyone not following these rules will be beaten repeatedly with a rabid
> wombat.
>
> Listed players, please check your entry for typos and other stupid mistakes.
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle (if differs from posting name) -
> SC/HC - Accounts
>
> Alice - SC - *VioletStar
>
> ArtDent - HC - *ArtDent42
>
> Dave Ryan - SC/HC - *Mee-row
>
> EvilBill - SC - *evilbill-agqx
>
> Joel Leach - SC - *Sebring7
>
> ~misfit~ - SC/HC - *nzmisfit (SC), *nzmisfit0 (HC)
>
> Mark P. Nelson - HC - *TymmeRMortis
>
> Oliver Wenzel - SC - *OUUCHY, *OUUCHZ
>
> Orion Ryder - Orion Ryder - HC - *OrionHC
>
> Ruben-P - Ruben - SC/HC - *Spook-HCA, *Spook-HCB, *Spook-HCC,
> *Spook-HCD, *Spook-A (SC)
>
> Sjoerd - SC - *Sjoerd1

Unklbob - SC - *Unklbob, *Unklbob2, etc.