Okay i Jeff Bond, I confess. I stole your mail, stalking y..

Last response: in Network Providers
July 24, 2004 1:31:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.coffee (More info?)

>Okay i Jeff Bond, I confess. I stole your mail, stalking you day and night,
>stole a car and left it in your driveway, making harassing phone calls to
>you (while my wife screamed at me to stop),and yes, Im cyberstalked you.
>Oh, and that old grey and red Honda? Yeah, that's mine too (in
>addition to the White Bronco like OJ's).

a4144ever900

PLES. EMAIL ME FOR VIDEO W/SOUND AND PICS.
February 17, 2005 11:41:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.coffee (More info?)

fegdshdhf

!