Not open for further replies.

Motev

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Alienware M18x R1 - Beast machine! :bounce:

Price: $2800 AUD or best offer

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: Need a smaller laptop! (I travel a lot)

Payment: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash

Item location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Shipping: Local pickup, FedEx
International shipping: No
Handling time: Ships within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: Intel® Core? i7-2720QM 2.2GHz (3.3GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)
18.4" (46.74cm) Full HD (1920 x 1080) WLED LCD panel
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM (4x4GB)
2 x 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive (RAID 0)
Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6990M AMD CrossFireX
8X DVD + /-RW Drive with DVD + R double layer write capability
3.0 Megapixel HD Video and Picture Camera with dual digital microphones
Killer Wireless-N 1103 (Network Card)

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit (English)

POWER:
Power Cord (ANZ)
330W Primary AC Adapter
12-cell Primary Battery

DESIGN:
Matt Black

This unit has served me very well, and will give most desktops a run for their money!
I haven't had any issues with this unit since the day I opened it. It looks immaculate, and runs like an absolute dream! I have never overclocked it, and have kept it pretty stock in terms of hardware use.
I have been mostly using external monitors for this, so the screen itself hasn't been used very much.

I myself work in a repair center and have kept it clean, and often take it in to clean it in a dust room etc.

The only reason I am parting with it is travel, I do a lot of it these days, and taking this beast with me is becoming more and more difficult! It truly is a beast, but is best used as a desktop replacement, with the ability to take it LAN'ing etc with ease!

It will come factory to you, (unless before hand you request it in its current state of drivers etc). In original Box, with all original manuals etc on it.

I am willing to drop this unit off within Sydney somewhere, if need be I can also courier easily.

Feel free to drop me a comment below or a PM for any of your questions.

All offers are taken seriously!

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/PV4xX#0

Enjoy!

seriousgamer

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
That looks a bit overpriced IMO, no offence. But Cyberpower and other companies are selling laptops with SLI for under $1800 with warranty and i even found plenty of m18x with dual gtx580s on ebay for $900 bids

Motev

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Eh fair enough, Back when I bought it, I paid a fair price, and now it is only 12 months old and will still run 90% of games maxxed out with 60+ frames.

Also Cyeberpower isn't Alienware, so yea, It might matter to some.
And if you are like me, I prefer AMD over nVidia, esp since the dual 6990 outclassed the 580's in the end.

But Like I said, I am more than open to Offers!

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011

I will admit that computer is still beastly but its not going to get $2800, also the comparison that Cyberpower is not Alienware.... you realize an Alienware is a Dell correct?
Also no offense but 2x 6990 at 18.4" (46.74cm) Full HD (1920 x 1080) WLED LCD panel is EXTREME overkill.

Motev

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Yea Look I know a friend of mine recently sold his (2 monthish ago) for a similar price, so i am hoping for somewhere in the same ballpark, that why I have "Or Best Offer" on it. I am willing to listen to all offers, as I really need the $$ at the moment!

And yea I realize Dell own's Alienware, but to some, they prefer the brand over others they may not recognise (the particular design style also).

Also the 2 x 6990m are great cards and are quite well suited for the screen. The screen itself is of extremely high quality, but like I mentioned before. I used mostly external Monitors (3 externals to be specific), and the 6990's drove them very nicely! ^__^

Again for anyone, Please feel free to shoot an offer across, you won't be scalded! I consider all offers!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.