AMD64 MB

W00D

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2004
THG!!!!!! Has there been any movement from the motherboard makers in regards to your review that found memory support was "less-than-stellar". I have been searching for a while for a nice board with some nice features and had settled on the KT8 neo. But in finding its support for corsair memory pretty much non existant I have been troubled. I have 2 sticks of 3200c2 twinx that I would like to transfer to this new board but as you know this isnt going to work.

If there has been any communication from the makers on your finding I would love to hear it ( I bet there are others as well )

Anyway thanks for that particular article for it saved me some grief!!!!!

endyen

Splendid
Actually the "problems" with corsair ram have become somewhat questionable. In a recent article called " Ups and downs: Memory timings put to the test" they used corsair TwinX pc3500. There is very little difference between that and your ram. When the original article was done, several other sites were using the corsair LL ram with no ill side effects. A word of caution, some burn-in may be required before LL ram is stable with some cpus.