Artifact graphic glitch on Dragon Age origins

G

hi I just got a new pc with
-Intel CPU Intel Quad Core i5 750
-P7p55-m ASUS Mainboard
4x - Apacer 2GB DDR3-1066 RAM
- GIGABYTE 1Gb GDDR5 HD 5870 grafic card ,

and when I play Dragon Age Origins theres alot of odd artifact graphic glitches poking out of the 3d models like thick arrows of differnt colours.
I've reversed the drivers and installed new drivers on both grafic card and motherboard and the problem still presist!

does anyone have a clue how to fix this problem? could it be I've gotten a faulty graphic card?

G

unfortiently I don't have any other pc games near by to test on, but the 3D benchmark is showing these graphic glitches as well.
but when I tested the ATI Tool it discovered now artifact glitches on the scan mode.. it's so strange..

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Wait...no artifacts in ATItool? Did you select scan for artifacts or just watch the box rotate? When you do that, open up GPUz and watch the temps while the GPU is under a full load. How hot does your card get after ~10 minutes of running an artifact scan?

G

somehow magically the grafic bugs just dissapeared.. and I mean magically since we had been working on this bug for HOURS and suddenly after putting the settings back to default again (done this plenty of times) everything worked... really odd. but I'm not complaining =P

BeCoolBro

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
hi I just got a new pc with
-Intel CPU Intel Quad Core i5 750
-P7p55-m ASUS Mainboard
4x - Apacer 2GB DDR3-1066 RAM
- GIGABYTE 1Gb GDDR5 HD 5870 grafic card ,

and when I play Dragon Age Origins theres alot of odd artifact graphic glitches poking out of the 3d models like thick arrows of differnt colours.
I've reversed the drivers and installed new drivers on both grafic card and motherboard and the problem still presist!

does anyone have a clue how to fix this problem? could it be I've gotten a faulty graphic card?
It's the lack of physx.Here the same with ati 5850.