Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How do I make my xbox 360 pc controller work with all my games

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2010 5:05:54 PM

Hi I want to know how I can make me xbox 360 pc controller work with all my games I only noticed it works with games like gtaIV and Gears of war can I play modern warfare 2 and bad company 2 Thank you!
February 22, 2010 6:05:51 PM

I'm not sure but I know that there are usb adaptive ones that you can buy. idk if that's what you have, but it may be under the settings menu and under controls?

also, METAL FTW! \m/ o.o \m/
February 22, 2010 8:39:39 PM

I'm too lazy to look up any specifics so I'll leave that to you, but there are apps out there that you can us to map the gamepad controls to keyboard controls outside of the game so that input is read as input from the keyboard. That way any game that works with a keyboard can be used with the gamepad. Just Google something like "Xbox 360 gamepad to keyboard mapping" or something like that.
Related resources
February 24, 2010 3:41:17 PM

I have a usb Xbox 360 controller. Gotta tell ya, It doesn't work on PC games like it does on console games. The controls are split w/left stick as direction and right stick as camera view angle. So, both sticks are necessary to do what one mouse will do. Not the way to go. stick w/keyboard and mouse.
Anonymous
May 3, 2010 9:37:58 PM

Guys i have found a solution.

I too wanted to play all my games via my controller on the pc.

Just download Xpadder version 5.6

Right now im playing Modern warfare 2 on my pc using the controller it feels just like the console.

every game will work u just have to calibrate every game for example the left mouse button u can use the right trigger button.

reply in most cases which is the letter R on the keyboard u can set it to the RB button so easy
July 18, 2010 1:26:13 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!