Sign in with
Your question

qusestions

Last response: in General Connectivity
February 7, 2005 9:00:17 PM

Are you guides are goning to sale new cell phone that we could use like useing credit card in the soda,candy,food,and more suff

More about : qusestions

February 8, 2005 10:28:19 PM

WTF? :lol: 

Don't put your credit card in soda, candy, or other food. Can make it sticky and difficult to use at stores.

Sticking a cell phone in soda, candy, or other food is also unwise.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia
February 9, 2005 3:29:34 AM

Cell phones in other countries can be used at vending machines. It hasn't reached the states yet though.

</font color=red><i><font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=blue>BLESS </font color=blue><font color=red>AMERICA
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 9, 2005 11:27:40 AM

Have read about the idea. Thanks for killing my pun-buzz, though.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia
February 10, 2005 2:43:13 AM

No problem dawg.

</font color=red><i><font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=blue>BLESS </font color=blue><font color=red>AMERICA
March 6, 2005 3:34:37 AM

yeah, i think this thread fried my brain. Still not sure what that guy's looking for. A guide? A vending machine? A guide to a vending machine? Mapquest maybe?

PLEASE NOTE: Some quantum physics theories suggest that when the consumer is not directly observing this product, it may cease to exist or will exist only in a vague and undetermined state.
March 8, 2005 1:27:05 AM

Cell phones have been getting swiped for years in the states. Guess were still ahead of the curve. :) 

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
!