orinoco power save in XP

I'm using MS's built in wireless manager to drive my orinoco card. The
win2000 driver provided by orinoco let me put the card in a power save
mode, but the XP interface doesnt seem to have this option. Any ideas on
how I can enable this feature on an XP SP2 laptop?

--
Mike
Block Banner Ads Now

Go to the Wifi Network Connection Properties and then click on the Configure
button, then Power Management tab.
Else disable the XP Win Zero setup and download Orinoco's XP adapter
management software.
Regards,
Martin