Closed

FS: Hand Built AMD Desktop: AMD FX-6100, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD & 60GB S

Fresh Install Windows 7 64Bit, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor Included
Professional Cable Routing, Sound Activated Blue LEDs, Plays New games Flawlessly!

Hardware

CPU:AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Video Card: Diamond Radeon HD 6770 1GB Video Card (Overclocked)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: OCZ Agility 3 60GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Case: White Rosewill THOR V2-W ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80 PLUS Certified PSU
Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler
Optical Drive: LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer
Monitor: Dell 20.0" Widescreen Monitor
Blue Sound Activated LEDs

Price: $900- 1000, or PM me & we can work something out!
5 answers Last reply
More about hand built desktop 6100 16gb 60gb
  1. $1000 for an AMD-based, Radeon HD 6770 rig... I think you're going to need to lower your asking price.
  2. How much do you think it's worth?
  3. dapope said:
    How much do you think it's worth?

Figure Retail price on the parts is about $800 +\- then with OS another $80 so around $880 brand new with full warranty but the parts are getting pretty dated - 6770 is entry level nowadays - 60 GB SSD is also barely big enough for the OS drive - the rest of the parts are decent but not top of the line by any means so figure for a used system around 60-80% of retail depending on how quickly you want to sell it would put a decent price at around $500 - $700.
  4. Quote:
    Figure Retail price on the parts is about $800 +\- then with OS another $80 so around $880 brand new with full warranty but the parts are getting pretty dated - 6770 is entry level nowadays - 60 GB SSD is also barely big enough for the OS drive - the rest of the parts are decent but not top of the line by any means so figure for a used system around 60-80% of retail depending on how quickly you want to sell it would put a decent price at around $500 - $700.

Okay thanks for the info, I'll change that on my Craigslist posting.
  5. dapope said:
    Quote:

Okay thanks for the info, I'll change that on my Craigslist posting.

On Craigslist you can probably get a bit more since many buyers are not that familiar with specs and judge more by the looks than the hardware and compare pricing to retail stores like Best Buy etc., unlike the home builders this Forum has that know where to get better pricing for Hardware, so if selling through CraigsList you might ask $800 - $850 and then drop it a bit if needed to close the deal. (the price I listed here was more what you could expect from a buyer here on this forum that knows a bit more about systems and hardware prices.)
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals