ECS is back again!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Remember the K7S5A? Now ECS has the 755-A2. It's one of the best performing boards you can buy, and cost well under $100. <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.html?i=1952&p=11" target="_new">Read This</A>

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
The K7S5A was a great board... if you got one that worked. Hopefully their shaky quality control is no longer an issue.

Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then I can continue killing you with beer. -- Homer Simpson.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Well, DFI was supposed to release their 755 board 2 weeks ago. Asus will be releasing one supposedly, but who knows how the quality will be (Asus has a habit of handicapping the quality on their SiS chipset boards). I'd have more faith in DFI on this chipset than Asus.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>