ethereal Pierre Tombale Couant

Shame the ED is only 17x since it goes as high as 220. But still, I
think this might be a good candidate for upgrading if I manage to find
the needed runes. Anyone used one of these with a Act II merc? I am
trying to decide if it would be worthwhile to upgrade it and then
stick an AMN in it. It might be better just to keep looking for an
eth elite polearm to stick Insight into.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable

weretable and the undead chairs <happy@nightmare.time> writes:
>Shame the ED is only 17x since it goes as high as 220. But still, I
>think this might be a good candidate for upgrading if I manage to find
>the needed runes. Anyone used one of these with a Act II merc?

Yes, in SP 1.09 (an thus not upgraded). Worked nicely with an AMN.

> I am
>trying to decide if it would be worthwhile to upgrade it and then
>stick an AMN in it. It might be better just to keep looking for an
>eth elite polearm to stick Insight into.

Can't help you on that comparison.

- anton
--
Britton Robbins' D2 PDF Guides: http://www.brittonrobbins.com/D2Info.htm