Sign in with
Your question

Need help in command & conquer zero hour

Last response: in Video Games
February 25, 2010 1:28:13 PM

Hello,
I always get A "missmatch multiplayer" when I play zero hour on a network. any help please? thanks

More about : command conquer hour

February 25, 2010 4:45:47 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer:_Gener...

"Custom games can have up to eight players playing in one online game. Performance may decline in games with large numbers of players, however, due to the computation, memory, and communication demands of larger games. It is to be noted, though, that the Zero Hour expansion has a noticeably more efficient engine than the original Generals, so games run more smoothly than compared to the original Generals. Lag and failed connections do, however, remain a problem online, as do mismatches when playing across ADSL and Cable internet. A common problem includes not being able to connect to anything ever at all times of the day. Some members of the community speculate that a fault in the coding of the game exists. This causes it to consume more and more resources over time causing low frame rates and multi player lag."

:??: 
Anonymous
February 25, 2010 9:32:55 PM

This topic has been moved from the section General Networking to section Games General by Grumpy9117
November 20, 2011 1:06:52 PM

Ok....

How do I fix the mismatch error, both are no=legal coppies?
!