FS: Hanns-G 27" 1080p LED Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swisser873

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011
I am selling my 27" Hanns-G HL272HPB monitor. The monitor is like new with only a few months use on it. I'll be upgrading to a higher res so don't need this anymore. I am asking $210 shipped but will take all serious offers. Also I will provide pictures if anyone asks.

Description:
Go beyond with the Hanns-G HL272HPB LED backlight LCD monitor. Featuring a 27" 16:9 wide screen with 1920x1080 Full HD resolution, this monitor delivers you an amazing 'big' experience and is great for movie enthusiasts since most films are presented in a similar aspect ratio. With this Hanns-G monitor, there's no need to sacrifice visual real estate for black bars! The HDMI port delivers easy connection to HD AV equipment such as Blu-ray player, game console and more, and built-in speakers produce rich, full sound for added entertainment while saving your desktop space.Whatever you view will look fantastic, thanks to the 30,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 2ms fast response time. When you upgrade to a Hanns-G monitor you'll love what you see!

Payment will be Amazon only.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.