Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
February 27, 2010 4:08:42 AM

hello so i haven't seen any thread about the game play of bioshock 2 :hello: 

so i want in,basically i want to know all your points of view about the game,i already finished both endings :pt1cable: 

and i want to know what you think about them and how did the game went
was a good succesor from bioshock
what did we like the most,the worst ,come on
no one will be judged by their comments after all this is the rigth place to post our opinions.

and after all the other side of rapture is beautyfull..

(attempting to get the good ending on hard mode :o  )
apevia iceberg 680 watts/lite on dvd r/lite on cd r.

More about : bioshock opinions

February 27, 2010 2:09:17 PM

It looks, feels and plays just like a Bioshock expansion pack rather than a true sequel. If (like me) you loved Bioshock 1 you'll be relieved and will thoroughly enjoy your journey back to Rapture. If you didn't like Bioshock 1, then avoid Bioshock 2.

Just to re-iterate though, I love the game! I was really worried they'd change enough to make Bio2 a disappointment, but they didn't. They tweaked some parts and kept most of it the same - just what I was hoping for, to be honest.
m
l
February 27, 2010 3:34:49 PM

Yea, i was not a fan of the first one because of the gameplay, it was incredibly slow and lost my interest, but with all the hype over bio 2 i gave it a shot, and was not shocked to be dissappointed yet again. I sold it to my friend 3 days later, another waste of my money. I agree with Stu, it feels much more like an expansion than sequel.
m
l
Related resources
February 28, 2010 8:08:09 PM

I got shown Bio 1 on a freinds pc and did not take any interest in it what so ever,i thought thats not for me.Then Steam had it on sale,some silly price like £3 so i thought what the hell and i brought it.I have to say i got totally hooked on it and really did enjoy it but as for Bio 2,i am playing it now and i kind of have to agree on the old expansion pack thing,i am still enjoying it but not as much as the first,there is no graphical difference,you just have more weapons and more to your plasmids and tonics.It should not have been sold as a stand alone game tbh.
m
l
March 5, 2010 2:16:00 AM

yeah agreed but the new story totally makes you don't want to stop playing,beside i think most of players out there agree of being in another place of rapture instead of the bio 1 stages i liked them a lot specially fontaine futuristics and siren avenue,and hacking has become more than just pipe managing,if you have been in a safe box you know what i mean!
apevia iceberg 680 watts/lite on dvd r/lite on cd r.
m
l
March 7, 2010 5:51:05 AM

I like the first one a lot more than the sequel. I got bored with it real quick. The first one looked more polished also.
m
l
!