Opinion on Samsung SCH-a650?

boe

If anyone has some experience with this model I'd appreciate your input.
How many numbers can it voice dial? My current phone can only have 30
numbers with assigned voice dial. How good is the reception? I'm looking
for something under $100. Would you recommend another?

Thanks

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 04:23:40 GMT, "boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If anyone has some experience with this model I'd appreciate your input.
>How many numbers can it voice dial? My current phone can only have 30
>numbers with assigned voice dial.

I'll leave that to someone who actually uses Samsungs. I don't
particularly care for the Samsung feature set.

>How good is the reception?

How would we know? Where do you live? What is your terrain like?
What band does VZW use in your area? Where are the towers located
near you? I think you see where this is going...

>I'm looking
>for something under $100. Would you recommend another?

I'd recommend you do more of your own research, as you'll learn more
that way. In the time it took you to write your three posts tonight,
you could have pulled up just about every carrier's web page, plugged
in your zip code, and found out just about everything you've asked
about.

And I'd suggest condensing down future information "requests" to one
post.

Al

Voice dial...20
reception good...this is a trimode mphone..not all digital..nice to have
analog...

verizon store has 2 for 29.99

15 bucks each....nice
"boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If anyone has some experience with this model I'd appreciate your input.
> How many numbers can it voice dial? My current phone can only have 30
> numbers with assigned voice dial. How good is the reception? I'm looking
> for something under $100. Would you recommend another?
>
> Thanks

boe

Thank you

"AL" <AL@sddrdrt.com> wrote in message
> Voice dial...20
> reception good...this is a trimode mphone..not all digital..nice to have
> analog...
>
> verizon store has 2 for 29.99
>
> 15 bucks each....nice
> "boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > If anyone has some experience with this model I'd appreciate your input.
> > How many numbers can it voice dial? My current phone can only have 30
> > numbers with assigned voice dial. How good is the reception? I'm
looking
> > for something under $100. Would you recommend another?
> >
> > Thanks

boe

Please stop replying.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:28:18 GMT, "boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Please stop replying.

Please stop posting multiple, stupid ass questions.

> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:28:18 GMT, "boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Please stop replying.
>
> Please stop posting multiple, stupid ass questions.

I just stumbled onto this exchange, and I would have to say that The Ghost
of General Lee is a dick.

Just an observer's viewpoint.