Sign in with
Your question

STEAM... CAN'T LOG IN...

Last response: in Video Games
March 1, 2010 2:17:08 AM

so i bought the "orange box" like 2 years ago right away when it came out. played for a while and quit. wanna play again now, i have a new email, and cant remember the email i used for my old steam account, so basically...

-cant remember old email
-prob not the password either, although im sure i know the "secret" question
-i have the cd key, but its linked to my old account. so i cant activate it

any stuff i can do?

More about : steam log

March 1, 2010 2:40:44 AM

jonnyshatter said:
so i bought the "orange box" like 2 years ago right away when it came out. played for a while and quit. wanna play again now, i have a new email, and cant remember the email i used for my old steam account, so basically...

-cant remember old email
-prob not the password either, although im sure i know the "secret" question
-i have the cd key, but its linked to my old account. so i cant activate it

any stuff i can do?

I think you may be SOL. You may be able to call up their support and gain your account back by giving them some personal information. Worth a shot at least!

The price for The Orange Box is $29.99. Not too expensive to buy another copy with a new Steam account if you don't have any luck with support.

March 1, 2010 2:42:54 AM

I got the orange box for 10 bux about a month ago. and yea, call or email them and explain your situation.
Related resources
March 1, 2010 3:55:46 AM

Steam had a ton of sales on a few months ago.
March 1, 2010 4:02:32 AM

I'm really just looking for tf2. Do they sell it by itself at all?
March 1, 2010 4:11:58 AM

Yes, for $19.99. I find the $29.99 is worth it to get Portal and the Half Life 2 games.
March 1, 2010 7:22:42 PM

jonnyshatter said:
really where?

Frys Electronics sale

ddtemplar said:
Steam had a ton of sales on a few months ago.

And i will never give steam one penny of my money, even though they have decent sales.
!