STEAM... CAN'T LOG IN...

so i bought the "orange box" like 2 years ago right away when it came out. played for a while and quit. wanna play again now, i have a new email, and cant remember the email i used for my old steam account, so basically...

-cant remember old email
-prob not the password either, although im sure i know the "secret" question
-i have the cd key, but its linked to my old account. so i cant activate it

any stuff i can do?
7 answers Last reply
More about steam
  1. jonnyshatter said:
    so i bought the "orange box" like 2 years ago right away when it came out. played for a while and quit. wanna play again now, i have a new email, and cant remember the email i used for my old steam account, so basically...

-cant remember old email
    -prob not the password either, although im sure i know the "secret" question
    -i have the cd key, but its linked to my old account. so i cant activate it

any stuff i can do?

I think you may be SOL. You may be able to call up their support and gain your account back by giving them some personal information. Worth a shot at least!

The price for The Orange Box is $29.99. Not too expensive to buy another copy with a new Steam account if you don't have any luck with support.
  2. I got the orange box for 10 bux about a month ago. and yea, call or email them and explain your situation.
  3. really where?
  4. Steam had a ton of sales on a few months ago.
  5. I'm really just looking for tf2. Do they sell it by itself at all?
  6. Yes, for $19.99. I find the $29.99 is worth it to get Portal and the Half Life 2 games.
  7. jonnyshatter said:
    really where?

Frys Electronics sale

Anonymous said:
    Steam had a ton of sales on a few months ago.

And i will never give steam one penny of my money, even though they have decent sales.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Login Steam Email Video Games