toshiba support=people who like to drag out time..

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
i have brough a toshiba sd-r5272 from tigerdirect.ca and the product have not been working since day one, coustomer support gives information piece by piece (like on offer software update, didn;t work, offer firmware update, offers software update (by another person) and etc... took me like 3 months to get to the point where i ask for a return since i though i'm a guy who can take care of this comouter and its components....) and then i ask for return, they ask for all the stuff that came with the burner, i put the enclosed nero burning software in with the package and waited... after about 2 weeks, i emailed them, they says they will look into it, then after 4 days got a message that its delayed, then after another few days they say that its parts that are for this product is out of stock! (should have recalled.........) and i need to wait more. weeks later says that its mailed to japan to get it fixed..... weeks later says that its no good and they will send me a replacement, i get my replacement after a few days and the nero software was missing..... god after all this time i think the warrenty is expired....................... i think i should have gotten a A-Open or Pioneer....

peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
I can't quite see why you want to blame Toshiba. Seems to me that you should reserve that for Tiger Direct.

<font color=green>****</font color=green> Never Assume <font color=red>ANYTHING</font color=red> <font color=green>****</font color=green>

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
well if toshiba wasn;t so keen on dragging time out then i would have returned it....... (of course there is me for not returning this thing at the beginning and try to be techie....)