free non-ladder stuff

I have decided to delete all my usw sc non-ladder accounts...this is roughly
5 mule accounts, 1 char account and 1 mule/char account
I can either do yard sale type thing or I can give the accounts to the group
or an individual

Reply to me here, I'd like to do this today

Gumby619

--
"The difference between pornography and erotica is lighting"

"Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com> wrote in message

> I have decided to delete all my usw sc non-ladder accounts...this is
roughly
> 5 mule accounts, 1 char account and 1 mule/char account
> I can either do yard sale type thing or I can give the accounts to the
group
> or an individual
>
> Reply to me here, I'd like to do this today

I always seek ladder only items, high runes, and sundry other uniques, so
whatever you choose to do, I will be interested.