In the AZERTY keyboard layout, the keys A and Z are swapped with the keys Q and W of the standard English keyboard layout, known as QWERTY.
1. Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab, and then click Change keyboards.
3. Under Installed services, click Add.
4. Double-click a language that includes (France), (Belgium), or (Luxembourg) as part of the language's name.
5. Under Keyboard, select an AZERTY keyboard layout.
I hope this helps!
Windows Outreach Team