Cow Portal and the new quest

I don't want to start a rumor, so I'll start by saying that this has not
been confirmed yet.

Saturday I opened the cow portal to get revives to assist in killing Lilith,
Duriel and Izzy (Using a necro obviously). I got Lilith's portal first. Is
her regeneration rate random? I've heard she absorbs magic damage, what
about elemental? Because otherwise, having the cow portal open cranks her
regen rate. I lost my merc 4 times before killing her, I finally managed by
finding a group of frenzytaurs and keeping the merc alive. Then I left in
fear that Duriel and Izzy would be just as bad.

Next game the first portal was Lilith again. When I got to her she was half
dead before I knew that the mob was in battle with her. I did lose the
merc, but her regen was low enough that the revives took her down anyway.

If the above is true, I have no wish to face the uber-3 with cows. If I was
just unlucky I'd like to know, because facing the uber-3 with cows should be
a hoot, err moooh :-)

Rod
2 answers Last reply
More about portal quest

    Hi there,

    > I hardly think that Blizz would have written code
    > that changes the Uber's attributes depending on whether or not you have the
    > cow portal open.

    You mean : at least not knowingly ;-)
    JG

    "John GALLET" <john.gallet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    >> I hardly think that Blizz would have written code
    >> that changes the Uber's attributes depending on whether or not you have
    >> the
    >> cow portal open.
    >
    > You mean : at least not knowingly ;-)
    > JG