Is it possible to e-mail picture TO the phone?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 26, 2004 9:32:11 AM

Hi everyone -

Just wondering whether it is possible to send a picture via e-mail to a Verizon
phone. In particular, the following info would be much appreciated:

1. Is it possible at all?
2. If yes, how? I tried an attachment and I only got an attachment name in
message text (I send it to <phone number>@vtext.com).
3. What are the image size or file size or image type/depth limitations?

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexander L. Belikoff jj0c8fg02 @ sneakemail . com
GPG f/pr: 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9 424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701

More about : mail picture phone

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 9:32:12 AM

yes, Send the message to <number>@vzwpix.com