Closed

For Sale: i7 2600k with Asus P8P67 PRO CHEAP!!!

Well, it seems like I might be better off getting rid of some individual components rather than the whole PC at once. I HAVE NEVER OVERCLOCKED THIS CPU. It has worked great and there honestly is no need unless you just like the thrill of it. The only reason I want a different CPU is to get the full benefit of PCIe 3.0 this CPU is great and I have always used liquid cooling on the CPU never had the stock heatsink touch it so the temps have stayed low...I figure the motherboard should go with too so I can depart with these for $250 shipped

If your interested I also have a PNY 560Ti OC...... price is negotiable
Also, 16Gb kit (4x4Gb) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz PC3 12800....price is negotiable

PIC:

I don't have a pic of them individually I can do that though. Here is a pic of them installed...I have the boxes too if that matters

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/m/3ka3Ke3Ja5Ic5E45J8cbk7c0ca3a507c11a6d.jpg

Ahhh yes.... I just read the "READ BEFORE YOU POST" post sooo...I'll do that with the username and everything but it's going to be tomorrow evening...I have to go work this BLACK FRIDAY bs of retail day....
5 answers Last reply
More about sale 2600k asus p8p67 cheap
  1. newblink said:
    Well, it seems like I might be better off getting rid of some individual components rather than the whole PC at once. I HAVE NEVER OVERCLOCKED THIS CPU. It has worked great and there honestly is no need unless you just like the thrill of it. The only reason I want a different CPU is to get the full benefit of PCIe 3.0 this CPU is great and I have always used liquid cooling on the CPU never had the stock heatsink touch it so the temps have stayed low...I figure the motherboard should go with too so I can depart with these for $250 shipped

got any pix for these items?
    just for the record, PCI-e 3.0 isn't really a factor at this time. 2.0 isn't being used to
    it's potential, yet. i'm running a 660ti on a 2.0 bus and from benchmarks i'm 4-5%
    short of 3.0.. not worth spending $400-500 on new 3.0 gear..
    if these are functional and available.. i am interested..
    being you are new to the forum, you should read the first entry on posting...
    kinda had a lot of new bad peeps drowning out the good sellers...

airdeano
  2. Yes I do, sorry I didn't read the READ ME thing...

3. bump
  4. msg me , ill buy!
  5. I sent you a pm
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Intel i7 CPUs Hot Deals