Sign in with
Your question

Need Help with Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

Last response: in Motherboards
February 13, 2004 10:58:38 AM

I have a problem with an ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe and a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 AGP 4x graphic card. The computer doesn't want to start.The power led on the mobo is on so there's power in the mobo. I press the power button but the computer doesn't starts. When I take the graphic card out of the agp slot the computer starts. The graphic card is working fine on other computer and the mobo also works fine with other graphic card.
Maybe someone can help me....

More about : asus p4c800 deluxe

a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
February 13, 2004 10:59:09 PM

I don't think you'll find anyone who can help you, since you say your board works with another AGP card and your card works with another board.

It can't be a compatability issue, it could be a power issue but that's simply a guess.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
February 14, 2004 11:37:48 AM

Crashman is probably right. The only recommendation I can give you is to try the card while loose in the slot. Ocassionally, an agp card will pop up slightly when you tighten the hold down screw, causing bad contact.
!