Dual Socket A with AGP 8X? lol

xeoph

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003
is there a Dual Socket A with agp 8x technology?
If so what is it! lol notice its not a question mark.

grafixmonkey

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2004
yeah that's certainly not a question mark... *double checks* nope, definitely a non-question mark.

If you're actually asking a question and not just spamming though, look for Athlon MP boards, it will narrow the search. Using the Google Toolbar with a Pricewatch search would give quick results. (sorry not gonna search for you though.)

xeoph

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003
Yea, Im not just spamming...
I did look, cant find nothing. Wanted to know if they existed. If so I want one lol.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I don't think any of the dually chipsets are that new, besides it doesn't make a noticable performance difference with today's cards.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

pIII_Man

Splendid
Mar 19, 2003
yep i agree with crash, the only dually chipset i know of for amd was an old amd made chipset (forget the name), that was made quite a while ago and amd/chipset manufacturers have been too lazy to update the dually chipsets. As such it supports agp 4x and a max FSB of 133mhz (266mhz ddr).

If it isn't a P6 then it isn't a processor
110% BX fanboy

TRENDING THREADS