the drop that makes a Necro with pets 10x as effecient

So here I am wandering around trying to find the Countess tower in
Hell and a random critter that my army kills drops a yellow ammy. I
picked up an ID scroll and what do you know... a +2 P&B skills
teleport ammy. NOW we are in business.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable
1 answer Last reply
More about drop makes necro pets effecient

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:07:10 -0500, weretable and the undead chairs
    <happy@nightmare.time> wrote:

    >So here I am wandering around trying to find the Countess tower in
    >Hell and a random critter that my army kills drops a yellow ammy. I
    >picked up an ID scroll and what do you know... a +2 P&B skills
    >teleport ammy. NOW we are in business.

    My necro's very envious. What gear are you wearing?

    All I have going for me is a rare +2 S ammy, a lore helm, frosties,
    white wand, lidless, rare boots with 10% mf (yeeha), and trang's
    armor. The 2 rings are for strength and some low mf. My merc uses
    Insight, which helps immensely.

    Guy

Games Diablo Video Games