the drop that makes a Necro with pets 10x as effecient

Tags:
  • Games
  • Diablo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 4:07:10 AM

So here I am wandering around trying to find the Countess tower in
Hell and a random critter that my army kills drops a yellow ammy. I
picked up an ID scroll and what do you know... a +2 P&B skills
teleport ammy. NOW we are in business.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable

More about : drop makes necro pets 10x effecient

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:56:05 AM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:07:10 -0500, weretable and the undead chairs
<happy@nightmare.time> wrote:

>So here I am wandering around trying to find the Countess tower in
>Hell and a random critter that my army kills drops a yellow ammy. I
>picked up an ID scroll and what do you know... a +2 P&B skills
>teleport ammy. NOW we are in business.

My necro's very envious. What gear are you wearing?

All I have going for me is a rare +2 S ammy, a lore helm, frosties,
white wand, lidless, rare boots with 10% mf (yeeha), and trang's
armor. The 2 rings are for strength and some low mf. My merc uses
Insight, which helps immensely.

Guy
!