Sign in with
Your question
Closed

marketing cloud

Last response: in Business Computing
February 1, 2013 5:02:03 PM

which one is better- Adobe marketing cloud or Google Analytics or SalesForce marketing cloud?

More about : marketing cloud

February 1, 2013 5:06:43 PM

Best as defined how(availability, cost, security, etc)? What are you trying to do? Please expand on your original questions.
Related resources
February 2, 2013 5:16:20 AM

i am looking for an overall comparative analysis of the three, based on your personal experience. which one would you recommend as an ideal choice for a small enterprise ??
February 2, 2013 2:34:26 PM

Define small. How many users? How much data? What is your connectivity? What is your budget? How many offices/locations do you need to service? How important is security of the data?
February 13, 2013 4:29:51 AM

i have a small online publishing firm with a staff of 35 people. we publish news articles on the internet. i am looking for a service where i can get everything best at a reasonable price...any sort of help would help :) 
February 20, 2013 12:29:16 PM

janet2012 said:
i have a small online publishing firm with a staff of 35 people. we publish news articles on the internet. i am looking for a service where i can get everything best at a reasonable price...any sort of help would help :) 

Do these folks (35) work from one location? Or, do they work from multiple locations?
February 20, 2013 3:18:29 PM

In your case you may be better off consulting with someone who can take a top down look at your business and then can make a suggestion or develop a plan that works for you.

Asking a question like this on on internet forum indicates you're way out of your league on this, better to get it right the first time.
March 2, 2013 4:14:30 AM

Yes, Adobe released a new item known as the Adobe Marketing cloud tool to response the cry of promoters national. The new service delivers all statistics under one ceiling, providing promoters the capability to comprehend the effectiveness of their technique at all stages of their strategies.
!