Countess key question

I have spent several days running Countess/Pit, and despite killing her
25-30 times, no key. Do you have to be a P/Matriarch to get the key to
spawn?

Sean
6 answers Last reply
More about countess question

    I don't think so. Keep trying.

    Sooner or later dabaitch gotta coff one up.

    Orion

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I don't think so. Keep trying.
    >
    >Sooner or later dabaitch gotta coff one up.
    >
    >Orion

    Hmm. I had not thought about this, but I have been running the Hell
    Countess for runes every time I do a pit run (probably upwards of
    fifty runs, not sure) and I have not seen a key. Or a decent rune,
    but I digress. My character has not killed Hell Baal.

    --

    Weretable and the Undead Chairs

    USWest - weretable

    No. The average chance to get a key is rumored to be 1 in 34.
    So people claimed, which read the new d2_patch.mpq.

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I don't think so. Keep trying.
    >
    > Sooner or later dabaitch gotta coff one up.
    >
    > Orion

    This answer should have been to unklbobs question. Sorry.

    "Ralf Baumhoefer" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > No. The average chance to get a key is rumored to be 1 in 34.
    > So people claimed, which read the new d2_patch.mpq.
    >
    > "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>I don't think so. Keep trying.
    >>
    >> Sooner or later dabaitch gotta coff one up.
    >>
    >> Orion

    I think it was "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >I don't think so. Keep trying.
    >
    >Sooner or later dabaitch gotta coff one up.
    >
    >Orion

    Yeah, I've gotten 4 so far and I haven't even been running her all
    that hard.

    If I had a character that I thought could take out the ubers, I'd be
    after the summoner and Nilly now no matter how hard and long it took
    to kill them. As it is, my Smiter doesn't even have any crushing blow
    yet!

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    >I have spent several days running Countess/Pit, and despite killing her
    > 25-30 times, no key. Do you have to be a P/Matriarch to get the key to
    > spawn?

    Got a Terror Key last night and my necro hasn't finished Hell, best rune to
    date is a Amn but can't remember where that was at, the best the Countess
    has given up is an Ort. For some reason this game is sure hard pressed to
    give up anything, the best two items to date is a Vipermagi and Duriels
    Shell, but then I solo alot too unless it's a major quest I can't handle.

Games Diablo Video Games