Linksys WMA11B

Can't get my Linksys WMA11B wireless media adapter to play music or pics.
Have discovered that the shared media folder manager utility for my returns
an error when I try to access it. I recently installed XP SP2 and .NET
framework 1.1 upgrades (not sure if they are the culprits, but the problem
was coincident with these upgrades). Anybody else having a similar problem?
I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter utility program with no
success.

Timo wrote:

> Can't get my Linksys WMA11B wireless media adapter to play music or pics.
> Have discovered that the shared media folder manager utility for my returns
> an error when I try to access it. I recently installed XP SP2 and .NET
> framework 1.1 upgrades (not sure if they are the culprits, but the problem
> was coincident with these upgrades). Anybody else having a similar problem?
> I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter utility program with no
> success.

You need to de-install v1.1 of .net framework and reinstall the version
that came with the WMA11b. You will also need to have your firewall off...