Officejet G85 Power Failure

An Officejet G85 was working quite well until the table it sat on was
moved. The printer was turned off and the power adapter was
disconnected. the table with printer was moved several feet, set down
and the printer connected to the network and a power source. No power,
even with repeated tries at different outlets and cords.

I can't seem to find any source on manuals on the net. Any clues or ideas?

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:35:43 -0600, David Ellis <dellis@iowatelecom.net> wrote:
> An Officejet G85 was working quite well until the table it sat on was
> moved. The printer was turned off and the power adapter was
> disconnected. the table with printer was moved several feet, set down
> and the printer connected to the network and a power source. No power,
> even with repeated tries at different outlets and cords.
>
> I can't seem to find any source on manuals on the net. Any clues or ideas?

I forget if it is our G85 or 2200DTN which has an LED right at the power
plug that plugs into the printer. If it has such an LED is it lit, or
have you checked if you are getting power at that printer plug from the
power supply with a volt meter (center is usually plus)?