Sign in with
Your question

WTB [Graphics Cards] gtx 460+

Last response: in Deals
December 7, 2012 3:43:41 PM

Soooooo I'm running SLI'd Evga gtx 460's 1gb and one exploded (ok, didn't explode but i wish it did, atleast then it would have been cool)....
Evga will not replace it under warranty, so now I am reaching out.
I've seen them on ebay/craigs for $100 but I'd rather spend a tad less then that... or my mobo has a 3rd PCI express slot, I could put my working 460 in the 3rd slot as a physx renderer and purchase 2 other cards.
This is a budget fix, the computer is an older machine (running a Q6600, although OC'd to 3.8) with DDR2.
With that said, offer up what anyone has. Obviously if you have 560x2 I would be more willing to pony up some more cash. But if you have a 680 and you just upgraded to a 690 and you want $500 a card, regardless of that being a good deal, I'm just not willing to offer that much money for this fix.
For this build I am going to stick to Nvidia (my next one I will entertain a Radeon) and my prefered brand is Evga, but please don't be afraid to post anyway.

*Edit: Yes my post count is low, don't let it steer you away please, we can do something simple like COD through ups or w/e makes people most comfortable (so long as its obviously not a "you send me $250 and in 3-4 weeks you'll get a new car!!!" kinda thing)*
December 11, 2012 6:15:40 AM

I have 2 Zotac 2gb (2x2gb) GTX 460's. I've considered selling them together since receiving my replacement motherboard that only supports crossfire (yeah I didn't catch that before ordering). I have never bought/sold anything through these forums before, so bare with me.

I don't game much right now, and I can get by with a single card for now. I'm considering waiting another 6-12 months to buy a new card.

I would be interested in swapping cards + cash, or just selling my cards. Make me an offer.

rogue909 said:
Soooooo I'm running SLI'd Evga gtx 460's 1gb and one exploded (ok, didn't explode but i wish it did, atleast then it would have been cool)....
Evga will not replace it under warranty, so now I am reaching out.
I've seen them on ebay/craigs for $100 but I'd rather spend a tad less then that... or my mobo has a 3rd PCI express slot, I could put my working 460 in the 3rd slot as a physx renderer and purchase 2 other cards.
This is a budget fix, the computer is an older machine (running a Q6600, although OC'd to 3.8) with DDR2.
With that said, offer up what anyone has. Obviously if you have 560x2 I would be more willing to pony up some more cash. But if you have a 680 and you just upgraded to a 690 and you want $500 a card, regardless of that being a good deal, I'm just not willing to offer that much money for this fix.
For this build I am going to stick to Nvidia (my next one I will entertain a Radeon) and my prefered brand is Evga, but please don't be afraid to post anyway.

*Edit: Yes my post count is low, don't let it steer you away please, we can do something simple like COD through ups or w/e makes people most comfortable (so long as its obviously not a "you send me $250 and in 3-4 weeks you'll get a new car!!!" kinda thing)*

January 12, 2013 2:35:44 PM

I have a refurbished MSI 7770 for sale if interested. The gtx 460 and 7770 are pretty close give or take 1-2 fps .
!