Dell OEM whiteboxes? Where can i get them?

EvilEgg

Distinguished
May 13, 2001
Ok, i know that dell sells OEM whiteboxes thru select resellers. The people i usually buy from are seriously lacking in speed and customer service. I ordered a computer from them back in january and want to order 2 more. But it is a hassle just to get a price quote or to even get them to call me back. I mean come on, i'm buying 3 computers from them, most places bend over backwards if you made up your mind and want to buy a computer. So anyway, to finish my rant. I'm looking to buy Dell OEM whiteboxes. Anyone know where i can get them, know a reseller that sells them? The ones i already have have a CPS in the place where the case badge usually goes, anyone know if that is a company name?

Thanks for any info you guys can provide!

Thomas S.

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
Why Dell? Why not someone else - or better yet, build your own from scratch... I've not seen any recent dell PCs which would make me consider buying one. a few years ago perhaps, but not these days.

---
<font color=red>Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.</font color=red> :wink: