Sign in with
Your question

Which game

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2010 3:08:38 PM

i want a super game that can be handled by my pc.

My configs

2x2 gb ram
hd 5770 1 gb
core i5-750

Some suggestion i got frm my research are

Assassins creed 2
GTA 4
Crysis warhead
The prototype
Bad company 2

I want good gameplay
im not that good at shooting games but real good at medieval times sword n armour sort of games

More about : game

March 11, 2010 1:57:12 PM

For the best Mideval type game I have found, Morrowind. With sufficent mods (and the mod community is VERY active) Morrowind can rival Crysis for looks. Oblvion is the sequil, its so-so. Some improvements, some stuff missing (about 1/3 of the skills removed). If you like PM me and I'll send you a mods package that will make Oblivion look better than Crysis.
m
l
March 11, 2010 2:02:25 PM

Spider Solitaire,awesome game.
m
l
Related resources
March 12, 2010 2:12:42 PM

:sol:  THE BEST GAME WHICH CAN BE HANDLED BY MOST COMPUTE :sarcastic:  RS

0Halo
1 GTA: Liberty city
2GTA: Vice city
3 GTA: Sanandreas
4Max payne 2
5GodfatheR
6Midnight club 2 (slightly laggy)
m
l
March 12, 2010 3:52:50 PM

if you get Assassins Creed 2, you better pray your connection to the internet doesn't go down or else you won't be able to play it at all and you will lose everything you have done. AC2 has a very anal policy that states if you are not online and connected to our server you don't play and you lose everything.

There are classic games on Steam and Direct2Drive you can get that will run on your machine. Personally, I am look forward to Metro 2033.
m
l
March 12, 2010 3:58:22 PM

you want the best of the best bfbc2
m
l
March 12, 2010 4:36:00 PM

Mount and blade. Modify with polished landscapes and your good to go.
m
l
March 13, 2010 3:17:38 AM

jgiron said:
if you get Assassins Creed 2, you better pray your connection to the internet doesn't go down or else you won't be able to play it at all and you will lose everything you have done. AC2 has a very anal policy that states if you are not online and connected to our server you don't play and you lose everything.

There are classic games on Steam and Direct2Drive you can get that will run on your machine. Personally, I am look forward to Metro 2033.

I know this is sort of off topic here, but what did u mean by "lose everything"?
m
l
March 13, 2010 7:28:45 AM

He means anything that isn't saved will be lost.
m
l
March 15, 2010 2:40:00 PM

if you want medieval, then get dragon age: origins from bioware. new game, fantastic rpg. i'm about 65hrs (typically about 80hrs) in an still love it.

another sword one is the witcher. i finished that one in about 40hrs. graphics are good in both, but doa is better overall.
m
l
March 15, 2010 3:33:43 PM

JDV28 is right, if you in the middle of the SP game, just beat the boss got an uber cool weapon, leveled up and you are about to save and your internet goes out...you just lost everything.
Your playing experience just went out the window.

BTW, before the game was sold in the US it was available overseas and guess what? The company's servers went down due to a DDOS attack and no one was able to play.
m
l
!