Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielmmk

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011
LIKE NEW Alienware M17x R3 for sale!

I'm heading off to college and I'm selling everything I have for money.

I took care of this bad boy like it was my own son, since the day i bought it it has only left my desk no more than 10 times, it's the only place i use it for gaming.

I work as a technician for a local company and I have taken very good care of this laptop, every week it was opened up by me for cleaning and the thermal pads replaced every month.

Since this is 14 months old, I ordered all external casing parts from dell and partspeople.com to make this laptop look brand new. It looks like it is out of the box.
Every single plastic and casing parts were replaced with brand new ones and I also replaced the LCD Screen with a original one from factory.

I spent around 900 bucks replacing all parts on this laptop including; All external casing, plastics, Buttons and covers, Keyboard, LCD Screen, LCD Screen Back Case, and Bottom case. If you wish I can put your name on the silver plate under the laptop.

If you wish to see this laptop on video please, send me a message requesting a video and with your questions and I will answer within seconds.

3 Hour Handling time! Order from 6AM to 8PM and we will ship your order within 2 hours of payment received

LAPTOP SPECS:

1 Year warranty for 249,00 dollars ask seller for more info

Computer model: Alienware M17X R3
Keyboard Type: QWERTY Eng-US
Processor: Inter Core i7 2720QM 2.2GHz (3.3GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)
Ram: 8GB DIMM 1333MHZ DDR3
DVD Slot: Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Speakers: Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
Screen: 17.3-inch WideFHD 1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
Graphics Card: 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6970M
Custom Nameplate
Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 2, English, w/Media
Wireless card: Wireless802.11 g/n

This laptop has a SSD for windows and files of your choice and a HDD for storage
SSD: 250 GB SSD
HDD: 320GB 7.200 RPM SATA-II

Accessories Included: Alienware Mousepad, Alienware original 240W A/C Charger Adapter

This item cannot be shipped internationally due to expensive shipping rates and customs.

I really need the money for college right now and I am willing to deal on the price please feel free to leave a message or PM me if your interested!

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Just priced out a new one at Alienware .... specs are

Software & Services
Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
8GB (2 X 4GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
500GB 7,200 RPM Storage + 128GB mSATA Boot Drive
2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M
17.3-inch WideFHD 1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 With Bluetooth 4.0
Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
None
My Software & Accessories
Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish
Quasar Blue
My Accessories
1 Year Essential Support
Microsoft® Office trial
No Anti-Virus Software Selected
Also Includes
English Keyboard
Alienware Documentation
Shipping Material - Black
Additional Software
90WHr 9-Cell Primary Battery
Standard Nameplate
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
Alienware M17X R4 with Soft Touch
Alienware M17x 240W A/C Adapter
Adobe Acrobat X ReaderCompatibility Alert
Recalculating Price

$1974 ...... so you are selling laptop thats over a year old and lesser spec for more cash? Might wanna come down ALOT. Also .... yours is not brand new. It wouldnt even be considered like new ...its used.

Willgerm

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
I agree with envymert, The max you should ask for is around 1200 because you can get a refurbished unit with similar specs for around $1500 on ebay with a 1 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.