Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Battlefield 2142 not working

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2010 6:07:36 PM

Hi, i just got battlefield 2142. I run windows vista home premium with a 1.86 dual core process, 2 gb of ram, and a 32 bit operating system. I installed it because i heard it worked on this type of system. However, as soon as i open it, the screen goes black as usualy-blinks on and off a few times the pops up the "this program has stopped responding" error.

does anyone know what's the problem?
March 10, 2010 2:26:41 PM

OmicronAlpha said:
Hi, i just got battlefield 2142. I run windows vista home premium with a 1.86 dual core process, 2 gb of ram, and a 32 bit operating system. I installed it because i heard it worked on this type of system. However, as soon as i open it, the screen goes black as usualy-blinks on and off a few times the pops up the "this program has stopped responding" error.

does anyone know what's the problem?

what is your video card? i play bf2 and had to use a video card becouse my onboard video would not handle it. i have a athon 64 x2 4600+ at 2.4 ghz had to get a 8800 gt to run it.
Score
October 14, 2010 8:52:49 AM

manley9 said:
what is your video card? i play bf2 and had to use a video card becouse my onboard video would not handle it. i have a athon 64 x2 4600+ at 2.4 ghz had to get a 8800 gt to run it.

I'm getting the same error and it used to work fine on the very same machine about a year ago.
Score
October 14, 2010 2:18:40 PM

The OP has not bothered with this thread for over seven months so you'd be better off starting your own thread.
Score
!