Closed

[FS] SOLD. DELETE

I got a lot for sale today.

We'll start with the Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 OC GPU, I am the original owner, I bought it about a month ago. I'm asking $185 shipped SOLD $180

Next up is a Corsair TX750w PSU. Pretty good unit, I am the second owner, I've only had it briefly but I loaded it up with a couple GPUs and stress tested it while checking voltages with my multi-meter. This unit didn't even flinch from the 12v mark. Asking $60 shipped. SOLD $55

Now an oldie but a goody. AMD Phenom II X4 955BE CPU. I am the second owner, I really only put it in a board to make sure it works. I couldn't give you expected OC limits or anything like that. Good chip, good condition. Asking $60 shipped. SOLD $65 on ebay

What else, oh yeah, an 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz CL9 kit. Good RAM, asking $28 shipped.

G.Skill 4GB kit (2x2GB) 1600MHz CL9, used briefly, tested and working. Asking $16 shipped.

ADATA 32GB SATAII SSD, works, it can be yours for $16 shipped. SOLD $16

Crucial 4GB (2x2GB) kit, Ballistix Sport 1333MHz CL9. I ran it at 1866MHz with 1.65v on an AMD unit for about a month. Sold that system, been in its box sent. Just tested and it works fine. Runs 1600MHz on a slight voltage bump 24/7 stable. Asking $14 shipped.

I like to wheel and deal, I am open to trades. I am open to negotiations for bundles or reasonable offers. PM me but post in here beforehand so I get an email notification. Thanks!

7870, PSU, SSD, and 955BE have sold
9 answers Last reply
More about sold delete
  1. You got message OP
  2. austinwillis81 said:
    You got message OP

Replied
  3. stickg1, did you receive some fans from me?

airdeano
  4. Yes! They're awesome! You have some nice stuff on OCN. Anything of mine interest you for a trade?
  5. bump
  6. I'll take the ssd if you still have it
  7. Yes the ssd is still available. And to the few inquiring it passes S.M.A.R.T and I'll post some screenies when I get home.
  8. I'll take the SSD if you can shoot me the screen shot of the smart test.

thanks
  9. Updated OP, SSD sold.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals