Ps3 vs. Xbox 360 Elite (operating system)

Solution
No, you DID make three totally different threads.

the moderators combined them into one because, as he said, "There was no real reason to make three threads when you could have just made bullet points".

Addressing the points:
which one has a better operating system/format?
- erm, better in what way? Generally, PS3 looks a bit 'classier', whereas X360 looks a bit more gamer-ish, but it's pretty much just personal preference. The paid-for Xbox live is generally considered to be a better presented system than the free PS3 version. Check out the systems ata retailer or a friend's place and see for yourself. The PS3 makes a very, very good media player too, but I've not tried on Xbox so can't compare.

does anybody know the specs...

Berzerker_999

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010

sorry, I mean to make 3 totally different threads but I messed up and got this, opps.

MockingbirdUK

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008
No, you DID make three totally different threads.

the moderators combined them into one because, as he said, "There was no real reason to make three threads when you could have just made bullet points".

Addressing the points:
which one has a better operating system/format?
- erm, better in what way? Generally, PS3 looks a bit 'classier', whereas X360 looks a bit more gamer-ish, but it's pretty much just personal preference. The paid-for Xbox live is generally considered to be a better presented system than the free PS3 version. Check out the systems ata retailer or a friend's place and see for yourself. The PS3 makes a very, very good media player too, but I've not tried on Xbox so can't compare.

does anybody know the specs comparison between the Xbox 360 elite audio and the ps3 audio. which ones better and why?

Xbox360 5.1
PS3 7.1

So PS3 is technically better, but it really depends on the rest of your hardware whether you'll notice that or not.

I was wondering, between the ps3 and the Xbox 360 elite, which has more games avalaible?
- In pure numbers, Xbox.
- In terms of decent games, it's pretty much equal.
- In exclusives - number matters not! Look for specific titles you want to play.

When considered JUST for gaming, the strongest influence on the Xbox vs PS3 debate, other than console-specific titles, is usually your friends. If more friends use one system, that's probably the better one to pick. You can trade/borrow games and play each other online.

Solution