the Problem with Battle.net

jayhsiao

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004
Hi everyone.. I have problem with battle.net of Warcraft 3. I like to play Warcraft 3... but I always online by PVPGN... I use the linksys rounter the model no. is BEFSR11 ver. 2. I have more than two computers. sometime my computer can be created the map but sometime my the other computer can be created the map. When one of my computer creates the map the other computer can not created the map. I want to know why?? and When My computer can be created the map my the other computer CAN NOT join the map when I create ... why?? and If you know how to do with the setting please tell me step by step. or show me the website that can be guild me to do it....
please help me to solve this problems.... thanks for helping me .... I am lookinf forward your reply.....
... Jay ...

riser

Illustrious
Late post but I don't read often. You'll need to Forward ports in your router. Go into your router setup (192.168.1.1) and under one of the tabs you'll find a place where you can open ports up. The ports you need to open are listed in the back of the W3 manual.

Riser