How do I cancel an outlook setup?

Hello,
I am currently trying to set up a company email of my outlook 2007 but it is saying it cannot connect to the exchange server so I'm guessing I have things wrong but when I try to cancel it it says it is not available offline and cancels the programme.
3 answers Last reply
More about cancel outlook setup
  1. Quote:
    Hello,
    I am currently trying to set up a company email of my outlook 2007 but it is saying it cannot connect to the exchange server so I'm guessing I have things wrong but when I try to cancel it it says it is not available offline and cancels the programme.

Start the programme again, go to Tools>E-mail Accounts and highlight the one you created then click Remove. That should do it.

2. Quote:
    Hello,

I am also facing same problem. I went to outlook and downloaded "It fix for you". It did not work.
    what can I do? - I need help
  3. As you are dealing with company email, just talk to your company IT support staff. They will fix it for you.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Outlook Exchange Server Outlook 2007 Windows 7