Sign in with
Your question

How do I cancel an outlook setup?

Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
September 5, 2010 9:30:36 AM

Hello,
I am currently trying to set up a company email of my outlook 2007 but it is saying it cannot connect to the exchange server so I'm guessing I have things wrong but when I try to cancel it it says it is not available offline and cancels the programme.

More about : cancel outlook setup

a b $ Windows 7
September 5, 2010 6:41:30 PM

Quote:
Hello,
I am currently trying to set up a company email of my outlook 2007 but it is saying it cannot connect to the exchange server so I'm guessing I have things wrong but when I try to cancel it it says it is not available offline and cancels the programme.

Start the programme again, go to Tools>E-mail Accounts and highlight the one you created then click Remove. That should do it.

July 2, 2011 7:38:16 AM

Quote:
Hello,

I am also facing same problem. I went to outlook and downloaded "It fix for you". It did not work.
what can I do? - I need help
a b $ Windows 7
July 2, 2011 7:44:15 AM

As you are dealing with company email, just talk to your company IT support staff. They will fix it for you.
!