Sign in with
Your question

Modern warfare 2 would have been the shizzle if....

Last response: in Video Games

Modern warfare 2 could've been better than the original if...

Total: 20 votes (6 blank votes)

• They increased the limit on the number of players.
  • 17 %
  • You could votekick or ban noobtubers.
  • 13 %
  • Points were awarded in 10's instead of 100's (longer rounds).
  • 5 %
  • They finally decided to incorporate vehicles in the game.
  • 9 %
  • There wasn't a tactical nuke awarded to campers.
  • 9 %
  • IWnet could actually get rid of hackers.
  • 9 %
  • The maps were bigger.
  • 9 %
  • They just didn't mess with IWnet and gave us back our dedicated servers.
  • 34 %
March 13, 2010 11:24:27 PM

Pick 2 of the things that you wish the game had

More about : modern warfare shizzle

March 13, 2010 11:53:03 PM

Nothing would make it a good game.
March 14, 2010 3:38:04 AM

JDV28 said:

+1
Related resources
March 15, 2010 1:41:16 AM

JDV28 said:

+1

None of those options are the real reason why MW2 sucks. I could name 3 other game breakers that are far more severe.

1.) Nuke boosters in every game, especially FFA
2.) Guns are imbalanced (No recoil, crazy damage, assault rifles.)
3.) Spawn system has the IQ of a fetus.
March 15, 2010 3:20:07 AM

I totally expected to be flamed for my post but it seems that the people here have some sense
March 15, 2010 4:23:21 AM

These poll options are funny because they all pretty much ran through my mind when I was playing COD4. What it all boils down to is..."I wish the MP was more like Battlefield"

March 15, 2010 7:38:03 AM

JDV28 said:
I totally expected to be flamed for my post but it seems that the people here have some sense

Na dude, its true man I like BFBC2 but I still like BF2 and MW those games are classics. When i heard that they were gonna have a 5th game I was excited and then they said that it's not going to be an activision game so MW2 was what people were waiting for next and this really blew what they had going on man, it would've had a couple of good months before BFBC2 came out to be on top, they would've tripled their sales if they didn't mess with the system. They decided to go the retarded way and I guess they're happy with the money they made, I don't see them in a need to change anything because they don't care anymore. This kinda blows because MW gameplay and BF2 gameplay are different from each other and I'd prefer to have had a better version of each of those games.
March 15, 2010 12:48:29 PM

I would like all of those things.......
Ah well now i just lose myself in bfbc2 and never goin back.
Anyone want to buy a copy of cod mw2? hehe ;) 
March 16, 2010 3:42:13 PM

Captainhero said:
I would like all of those things.......
Ah well now i just lose myself in bfbc2 and never goin back.
Anyone want to buy a copy of cod mw2? hehe ;) 

I did the same, to bad you can't de-activate it form your steam account and sell it. The only reason I bought it was Best Buy had a misprint in their ad and I got it for $29.99. To many Hackers, To many Kill Stream awards, no dedicated servers. It feels like an expansion pack to COD4. DX9? come on.

Bad Company 2 is a FAR superior game. I just hope the kids who use the FPSCheats.com hacks stay away. IF they don't I just hope we have good server admins to boot them.
March 16, 2010 3:55:12 PM

its funny how the vote's are mostly even
March 16, 2010 3:55:42 PM

i guess they shoud've early beta tested the game
March 16, 2010 5:08:45 PM

How about a single player storyline that made sense???
March 17, 2010 12:51:00 AM

jay2tall said:
I did the same, to bad you can't de-activate it form your steam account and sell it. The only reason I bought it was Best Buy had a misprint in their ad and I got it for $29.99. To many Hackers, To many Kill Stream awards, no dedicated servers. It feels like an expansion pack to COD4. DX9? come on.

Bad Company 2 is a FAR superior game. I just hope the kids who use the FPSCheats.com hacks stay away. IF they don't I just hope we have good server admins to boot them.

Punkbuster is a genuis though. It catches everybody who tries anything sneaky. Thats a big reason why BF games have always been great, no hackers.
!