new ladder diablo clone

Hi

there hasnt been much to post about in new ladder. I have a necro and
he 85 now just doing pit runs trying to find nice stuff which is hard
cuz everybody knows how luck snatchers pick on me.

2day I came on to do pit runs and made a game and RIGHT as I joined i
started to ge big soj count. I looked on my freinds list bit no1 was
online so I took necro to bloodmoor top get skellies and then to outer
to start pit run and b4 he was even into tamoe Diablo started walking
my earth so I went to town and changed necro out of his magic hunt
outfit into his battle outfit and made new skellies and went to cold
plains to make him spawn in bishibosh spot. Whitedog signed on then and
he came to help clone was LOTS tuffer than last ladder cuz we dont have
real good gear yet whitedog sorcs static would get clone down to half
but he weould regen faster than skellies could damage him. Whitedog
told me to go to act 4 and get Udar revives and I did and they helped
but they pooped out b4 clone died. Whitedog went to get help and Ash
joined with a paly and ash and whitedog kept clone busy while necro
went to get more Udars and that was enough with ashs merc having cb and
prevent heal and his fanatcism aura and Udar revives and whitedog
static and lightning and fire attacks we killed clone and necro got a
lil anni yay :)

The anni is 14 attributes 12 resist all and 10 exp. If all my luck
wasnt snatched it ciould have been 20 20 and 10 :) but luck snatch
victims cant be chosy and any anni is a good anni and it will help
necro lots so I am happy and very very very grateful for whitedog and
ash's help :)

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

~misfit~ wrote:
> Stephen van Ham wrote:
> >
> > SVH<--innocent luck snatching victim
> >
> > There, let's see if that works.
>
> :) I hope it does, might give it a try myself.
> --
> ~misfit~ <---innocent luck snatching victim

Hey!! copycats :p

Kaytie<--the REAL innocent luck snatching victim

~misfit~ wrote:

> Yeah, right, innocent. <g>. I seem to remember who started the luck
> snatching very well. I even have the screenshot (of the chat) to prove it
> where you sent your golem into my stash. Alice was there, we were in the
> Pandemonium Fortress. It was a day or so after that HoZ dropped from the
> Infector, I already had one and I said I seem to have a lot of luck. After
> that things went downhill fast. :-( No more uber drops, lots of Isenharts
> armour. I was reduced to trading for stuff. 5 Isenharts cases for a
> Pgem...........

No it started way way back when I just wanted some shael runes form my
necro to make a rhym and up his gold wrap to battlebelt but cuz I dont
have much luck countess never dropped ne shaels at all just an soj and
shaefers hammer so then you and jorel started saying I had all the luck
and were gonna steal all my luck so I said i was putting lock on stash
to keep you out and you said you were gonna send your iron golem to
pick my lock and steal my luck and that was all in newsgroup so every1
saw how the luck snatchers were picking on me so :p

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>> Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

>Yeah, right, innocent. <g>. I seem to remember who started the luck
>snatching very well. I even have the screenshot (of the chat) to prove it
>where you sent your golem into my stash. Alice was there, we were in the
>Pandemonium Fortress. It was a day or so after that HoZ dropped from the
>Infector, I already had one and I said I seem to have a lot of luck. After
>that things went downhill fast. :-( No more uber drops, lots of Isenharts
>armour. I was reduced to trading for stuff. 5 Isenharts cases for a
>Pgem...........

You were robbed! A single Isenhart's should fetch at least two flawless
gems, and possibly a slap around the head.

>Conga rats on the Anni. I better get working on my pally. And keep away from
>Kaytie and hope to find a Stormlash before she steals all my season 3 luck
>;-)

I'll say!

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell
> down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash
> at Baal...
>
>>> Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim
>
>> Yeah, right, innocent. <g>. I seem to remember who started the luck
>> snatching very well. I even have the screenshot (of the chat) to
>> prove it where you sent your golem into my stash. Alice was there,
>> we were in the Pandemonium Fortress. It was a day or so after that
>> HoZ dropped from the Infector, I already had one and I said I seem
>> to have a lot of luck. After that things went downhill fast. :-( No
>> more uber drops, lots of Isenharts armour. I was reduced to trading
>> for stuff. 5 Isenharts cases for a Pgem...........
>
> You were robbed! A single Isenhart's should fetch at least two
> flawless gems, and possibly a slap around the head.

<g>

Kaytie wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>>>
>> Yeah, right, innocent. <g>. I seem to remember who started the luck
>> snatching very well. I even have the screenshot (of the chat) to
>> prove it where you sent your golem into my stash. Alice was there,
>> we were in the Pandemonium Fortress. It was a day or so after that
>> HoZ dropped from the Infector, I already had one and I said I seem
>> to have a lot of luck. After that things went downhill fast. :-( No
>> more uber drops, lots of Isenharts armour. I was reduced to trading
>> for stuff. 5 Isenharts cases for a Pgem...........
>>

> No it started way way back when I just wanted some shael runes form my
> necro to make a rhym and up his gold wrap to battlebelt but cuz I dont
> have much luck countess never dropped ne shaels at all just an soj

LOL!

> and
> shaefers hammer so then you and jorel started saying I had all the
> luck and were gonna steal all my luck so I said i was putting lock
> on stash to keep you out and you said you were gonna send your iron
> golem to pick my lock and steal my luck and that was all in newsgroup
> so every1 saw how the luck snatchers were picking on me so :p

This was after the incident in the Pandemonium Fortress where you sent your
golem to steal my luck. Don't get tricky now Kaytie. That's when you first
metioned putting a lock on your stash 'cause I said I'd get my golem to get
it back again.

> Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim
--
~misfit~ <---Robbed of his luck and then made to look like a thief.