Price of V-710 ?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 31, 2004 3:05:59 AM

We have heard from people that the Motorola V-710 phone is available at some
Radio Shack Verizon booths and sold out at others. Could someone report on
what the "deal" is regarding this phone? On the Radio Shack site there is a
$70 mail in rebate for this phone. Do you also get a $200 sign on bonus toward
the phone that you usually get with a two year contract? Basically, my
question is "how much will this phone cost me?" What is the price?

More about : price 710

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 3:06:00 AM

$319 with a 2-year activation, $519. retail.

$70 rebate from VZW authorized locations (Like Radio Shack).

-Admiral

"John213a" <john213a@aol.com> wrote in message
> We have heard from people that the Motorola V-710 phone is available at
some
> Radio Shack Verizon booths and sold out at others. Could someone report
on
> what the "deal" is regarding this phone? On the Radio Shack site there is
> $70 mail in rebate for this phone. Do you also get a $200 sign on bonus
toward
> the phone that you usually get with a two year contract? Basically, my
> question is "how much will this phone cost me?" What is the price?
July 31, 2004 3:06:00 AM

In some cases you might be eligible
for another discount for an "upgrade"
which might help. In the area where I
am they are available at Verizon and
Radio Shack. They are due for sale
at VZW on about the tenth of August.
In general the price with a two-year
contract is about 320 with a 70 rebate.
If you're don't mind the risk, several
are available on E-bay at different
prices. Luck
Related resources
July 31, 2004 1:39:45 PM

15 bucks for Samsung color flips at Verizon store.

"John213a" <john213a@aol.com> wrote in message
> We have heard from people that the Motorola V-710 phone is available at
some
> Radio Shack Verizon booths and sold out at others. Could someone report
on
> what the "deal" is regarding this phone? On the Radio Shack site there is
> $70 mail in rebate for this phone. Do you also get a $200 sign on bonus
toward
> the phone that you usually get with a two year contract? Basically, my
> question is "how much will this phone cost me?" What is the price?
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 4:32:15 PM

In article <BNJOc.13390$cL2.4700144@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, AL
<AL@sddrdrt.com> wrote:

> 15 bucks for Samsung color flips at Verizon store.

That's just great. How's the Bluetooth support on that Samsung?

--
Garner R. Miller
Manchester, CT =USA=

moron troll al
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:12:16 AM

Bluetooth? Who cares? Its a cellphone man

"Garner Miller" <garner@netstreet.net> wrote in message
> In article <BNJOc.13390$cL2.4700144@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, AL
> <AL@sddrdrt.com> wrote:
>
> > 15 bucks for Samsung color flips at Verizon store.
>
> That's just great. How's the Bluetooth support on that Samsung?
>
> --
> Garner R. Miller
> Manchester, CT =USA=
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:17:28 AM

mil - real arehole
"KeithFr" <Keith@aol.gyt> wrote in message
> Bluetooth? Who cares? Its a cellphone man
>
> "Garner Miller" <garner@netstreet.net> wrote in message
> > In article <BNJOc.13390$cL2.4700144@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, AL
> > <AL@sddrdrt.com> wrote:
> >
> > > 15 bucks for Samsung color flips at Verizon store.
> >
> > That's just great. How's the Bluetooth support on that Samsung?
> >
> > --
> > Garner R. Miller
> > Manchester, CT =USA=

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 4:58:55 PM

"AL" <AL@sddrdrt.com> wrote:

> 15 bucks for Samsung color flips at Verizon store.

Are they bluetooth?

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous

In article <4qhPc.20$TR2.35823@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
"KeithFr" <Keith@aol.gyt> wrote:

> Bluetooth? Who cares? Its a cellphone man

Those of us who have cars with built-in bluetooth and voice recognition
care.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
!