aol instant messenger

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 31, 2004 4:09:28 AM

I need help for my son. He has the Audiovox CDM-8900 and wants to get AOL
instant messages on his phone. We went to aim.com, registered his phone,
number and user id for access, but, we don't know exactly how to use it on
the phone. He does have mobile web service on the phone.

How exactly would he access AOL IM on his cell phone?

Thanks, Scott

More about : aol instant messenger

July 31, 2004 9:36:30 AM

He should go to get it now on his phone and download the free instant
messenger app. It works with AOL, IM and Yahoo.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:09:28 -0400, "Scott" <scott@nospam.com> wrote:

>I need help for my son. He has the Audiovox CDM-8900 and wants to get AOL
>instant messages on his phone. We went to aim.com, registered his phone,
>number and user id for access, but, we don't know exactly how to use it on
>the phone. He does have mobile web service on the phone.
>
>How exactly would he access AOL IM on his cell phone?
>
>Thanks, Scott

Anonymous
August 1, 2004 4:11:44 PM

yep- it is in the "get it now" feature in the phone's menu. go in and download
the aim app, then sign in as usual.
!