Now THAT'S what I call a craft...

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2005 8:32:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...

--
To battle!

More about : call craft

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 8:32:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Excellent gloves Hammy!
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 8:32:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;
Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote

>http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...

If I played any chaqracters besides necro's, I'd be jealous.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...

Indeed a fine craft. I would even use it on a frosty zealot. :-) I
haven't done any crafting yet, but I did make a nice item today.

This is a crafted item:
http://www.liacs.nl/~shenstra/pics/insight.jpg
(the ED is higher then the maximum of the runeword because the original
item was superior and had 14% ED)

This is a Kasim wielding that crafted item:
http://www.liacs.nl/~shenstra/pics/kasim.jpg

And this is my best ammy this season:
http://www.liacs.nl/~shenstra/pics/mfammy.jpg
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 8:32:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

I want it! What was the exact receipe so I can get the same one! ;-))

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
84e6h1let8mv97qlcir7iprijc3i38btfu@4ax.com...

> http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...
>

> --
> To battle!
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 12:34:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Excellent gloves Hammy!

Clay's amazon agrees!

--
To battle!
Anonymous

DeltaLima schrieb:
> I want it! What was the exact receipe so I can get the same one! ;-))

Ingredients:
3 EL
2 ELD
2 TIR
81 chipped rubies
red 40/15 jewel
and now, the difficult part:
heavy gloves gambled by a lvl 95 necro holding an Edge Hydra bow. He
must have an 133/13/33 Gheeds with _exactly_ those stats in the inventory.

Wait for the right time (details will be revealed in the near future)
and cube it all up.

That's it.

---
Hannes

> "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 84e6h1let8mv97qlcir7iprijc3i38btfu@4ax.com...
>
>>http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...
>>

>>--
>>To battle!

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 1:29:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

hehe, exactly what I was looking for.. ;-)

"Hannes Brunner" <bruhan12@web.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
3nig5rF1kbvjU1@individual.net...
> DeltaLima schrieb:
>> I want it! What was the exact receipe so I can get the same one! ;-))
>
> Ingredients:
> 3 EL
> 2 ELD
> 2 TIR
> 81 chipped rubies
> red 40/15 jewel
> and now, the difficult part:
> heavy gloves gambled by a lvl 95 necro holding an Edge Hydra bow. He must
> have an 133/13/33 Gheeds with _exactly_ those stats in the inventory.
>
> Wait for the right time (details will be revealed in the near future) and
> cube it all up.
>
> That's it.
>
> ---
> Hannes
>

>> "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 84e6h1let8mv97qlcir7iprijc3i38btfu@4ax.com...
>>
>>>http://users.zoominternet.net/~svh/Pics/goodbloodcraft2...
>>>

>>>--
>>>To battle!

August 30, 2005 6:00:08 PM

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Hannes Brunner <bruhan12@web.de>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
> stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
> >DeltaLima schrieb:
> >> I want it! What was the exact receipe so I can get the same one! ;-))
> >
> >Ingredients:
> >3 EL
> >2 ELD
> >2 TIR
> >81 chipped rubies
> >red 40/15 jewel
> >and now, the difficult part:
> >heavy gloves gambled by a lvl 95 necro holding an Edge Hydra bow. He
> >must have an 133/13/33 Gheeds with _exactly_ those stats in the inventory.
>
> Don't forget that he must be equipped with a cracked sash and a "Lore" shako.

I imbue cracked sashes whenever I get the chance. Some day I'll get one
with an "Of the Ages" suffix...

-Jason

P.S. Not really, although I DO sometimes imbue Wirt's Leg!
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 11:38:01 AM

!