GIN ValuePacks and TXT msg prices

In the AirTimes insert in my current bill, there was a section describing
several new GIN ValuePack plans including 500 TXT + Mobile Web for $7.99. I
went to the web site (www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow) and they listed all
of the different plans. I am confused as to why the 250 TXT msg only plan
is $4.99? I recently switched my wife's phone to VZW and there were a bunch
of different text plans. I picked the same one for her that I have (400 TXT
for $3.99). Why the difference in price for fewer messages? Why don't they
list all of the plans on the site?

your wife could have received a promotional price.

--

-Jesse

http://www.pixelpages.net/conservativemind

Disclaimer: Spelling & grammar errors are made on purpose for those who are
fulfilled by correcting others.

"S. Byers" <stephen@REMOVETHIScompsciguyREMOVETHIS.com> wrote in message
> In the AirTimes insert in my current bill, there was a section describing
> several new GIN ValuePack plans including 500 TXT + Mobile Web for $7.99.
> went to the web site (www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow) and they listed
all
> of the different plans. I am confused as to why the 250 TXT msg only plan
> is $4.99? I recently switched my wife's phone to VZW and there were a
bunch
> of different text plans. I picked the same one for her that I have (400
TXT
> for $3.99). Why the difference in price for fewer messages? Why don't
they
> list all of the plans on the site?

I don't think so. When I got the same 400 TXT for $3.99 it was a special
price (no ending date) but that was a long time ago. The guy who was
activating my wife's phone actually told me I could look at the screen and
select the TXT msg plan I wanted. There were a bunch of them.. almost like
one for every 100 increment. The $3.99 plan was right there. Nothing about
a promo or anything, but maybe someone like _KC_ could shed some light on
it.