  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 30, 2005 3:38:55 AM

This means you SVH9

You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a mortar!

--

Taffy is delicious.

More about : traitor

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 31, 2005 3:34:15 PM

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net>, in a display of leetness, fell
down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>This means you SVH9
>
>You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a mortar!

Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW for at
least 3-6 months, if ever.

--
To battle!
August 31, 2005 3:34:16 PM

>> This means you SVH9
>>
>> You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a
>> mortar!
>
> Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW
> for at least 3-6 months, if ever.

the gloss has faded for me too, finally. I haven't logged on for over a week
and have no interest in doing so.
So now I'm back playing Chaos Empire in SP mode, I may get back to Bnet at
some point

Craig
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 31, 2005 4:18:24 PM

"Craig" <craigusREMOVE@YOURoptusPANTShome.com.au>, in a display of leetness,
fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at
Baal...

>>> This means you SVH9
>>>
>>> You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a
>>> mortar!
>>
>> Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW
>> for at least 3-6 months, if ever.
>
>the gloss has faded for me too, finally. I haven't logged on for over a week
>and have no interest in doing so.
>So now I'm back playing Chaos Empire in SP mode, I may get back to Bnet at
>some point

LOD 4 EVA!

--
To battle!
August 31, 2005 4:18:25 PM

> LOD 4 EVA!

It has been ridiculously long-lived, hasn't it?

I was just musing the other day that between LOD and Enemy Territory (which
even that I seldom play), I haven't had to buy a video game in four years.
!