TRAITOR!

This means you SVH9

You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a mortar!

--

Taffy is delicious.
4 answers Last reply

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net>, in a display of leetness, fell
    down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >This means you SVH9
    >
    >You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a mortar!

    Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW for at
    least 3-6 months, if ever.

    --
    To battle!

    >> This means you SVH9
    >>
    >> You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a
    >> mortar!
    >
    > Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW
    > for at least 3-6 months, if ever.

    the gloss has faded for me too, finally. I haven't logged on for over a week
    and have no interest in doing so.
    So now I'm back playing Chaos Empire in SP mode, I may get back to Bnet at
    some point

    Craig

    "Craig" <craigusREMOVE@YOURoptusPANTShome.com.au>, in a display of leetness,
    fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at
    Baal...

    >>> This means you SVH9
    >>>
    >>> You have forgotten the joys of WoW. I am going to blow you up with a
    >>> mortar!
    >>
    >> Unless things have changed drastically, I doubt I'll be back to WOW
    >> for at least 3-6 months, if ever.
    >
    >the gloss has faded for me too, finally. I haven't logged on for over a week
    >and have no interest in doing so.
    >So now I'm back playing Chaos Empire in SP mode, I may get back to Bnet at
    >some point

    LOD 4 EVA!

    --
    To battle!

    > LOD 4 EVA!

    It has been ridiculously long-lived, hasn't it?

    I was just musing the other day that between LOD and Enemy Territory (which
    even that I seldom play), I haven't had to buy a video game in four years.

World Of Warcraft Games Diablo Video Games