acorp 815epd O/S problem

anason

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2004
hello everybody
i bought a new motherboard 3 months ago.its acorp 6a815epd which supports dual cpu and has intel 815 chipset,i formatted and tried to install windows xp.but couldnt.when xp setup started to format my hdd,computer had been crashed.i did quick format and past it but while copying xp files to hdd i started to crash again.i tried windows 2000 ,2003 all nt based windowses.now im gonna try linux.all dual cpu supported windowses dont work on my system,i changed my hdd and installed windows to my hdd in another machine but no solution,windows does not work.any idea?
i have one cpu on my board.i have 30 gp quantum hdd.512 sdram and 64 mb geforce 2 mx card.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Download a program called memtest86 (runs from floppy) and see if it runs several loops without errors.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

anason

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2004
thank you crashman.
i downloaded this program and did memory test.there is no any error.
-i`m using windows98 for a long time without any problem.
-there is a error message appears when selecting my hdd for formating in setup menu during installation of win2003.its like this "Windows cannot be installed to this hdd.please contact vendor etc.".I changed the hdd but no result.Also i installed windows to my hdd on another computer.I installed easily and correctly but when i plugged hdd to my computer again.Windows does not start.