2GB Corsair CMX1024-3200C2
Nvidia GF 7800 GTX
SB Audigy
2xScreens Primary: 22" Philips 220EW Secondry: 19" Syncmaster 910N/912N

WDC WD1500HLFS as system disk have from 50-200GB free on disks
then some other as storage disks

Temp on HDD´s, GFX card and CPU are all good

Now to the problem i have:
in games like ( Serious Sam, MWII, Dragon Age Origins ) i have FPS drops, down to like 2-3 FPS
i can play like 3-4 mins, then it happens, and the fps drops is about 10 secs, play 3-4 mins, then 10 secs drops, and so on
i have update all my drivers that i know about, and DirectX. even run DXdiag, that says there is no problems.
on my G15 keyboard im check the usage of RAM and CPU when this happens, and there is no diffrence.

also have tried diffrent OS, started with WinXP, moved to Vista, and now im on Win7
but the problem stays, so it have to be something with the hardware
1 thing is kinda odd tho, when i play WoW i never have FPS drops.

the only thing i change when the problem started is the mouse, have changed back and re-installed everything, same problem.

So any smart / cleaver person out there had/have same problem, and solved it, PLS gimme a tell

// SuBBen

tank

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Please elaborate, when does the frames drop down. Are you standing still, what is going on during that. Is their smoke? When i have problems with video cards i run a program like everst that monitors real time what all of my hardware temps and what is going on. In addition have you tried changing your resolution and or graphic options.

subben

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
its diffrent all the time, can stand still, can move, under water,
yeah, have temp indicaters on CPU, GPU , RAM and HDDs, and they are not high, on normal and even below.
and yes, tried change resolution and like all options there is diffrent games