Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Will Best Buy Price Match Microcenter?

Last response: in Deals
January 4, 2013 10:42:54 PM

Since Microcenter has awesome deals on CPU's, and since the nearest one are states away, I was wondering if my local Best Buy would price match for an i5-3570K ($169.99) or an i7-3770K ($229.99). I was hoping to just print out the webpage and bring it in for them to hopefully price match it. Will it work? Has anyone else tried it before?
a b à CPUs
January 5, 2013 1:52:25 PM

Nope -- Since it clearly states in their price match policy :

Quote:
Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period.

The Guarantee does not apply to: Our competitors' website prices, offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, Deal of the Day items, BestBuy.com Midnight Sale and special hour sale events

and :
Quote:
What is considered a local retail competitor?
A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) of your local Best Buy store. A local retail competitor for BestBuy.com purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) as either the billing address or the shipping address on record for the purchase.

And some store a few states away would not be considered Local and Microcenter usually advertises the CPU sales as "In store Pickup only and limited Supply" !!
a b à CPUs
March 4, 2013 11:19:40 PM

This topic has been closed by WyomingKnott
!