Closed

FS GTX 670 FTW

Like new EVGA GTX 670 FTW.Has not been registered yet.Comes with poster and all the extras.
$325 shipped

Message me for more details.I need money fast,so I am looking to make the sale as fast as possible.
Thank you.






26 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. because you will need to use the link tool on the control panel of the message section.
    usually located next to the URL link button (kinda bluey image)
    pasting the link wil not load without url tags (tool automatically codes the tag)

    airdeano
  2. airdeano said:
    because you will need to use the link tool on the control panel of the message section.
    usually located next to the URL link button (kinda bluey image)
    pasting the link wil not load without url tags (tool automatically codes the tag)

    airdeano



    Thanks!.......still for sale.
  3. How long ago did you buy it? Because if you didnt register it in 30 days it might as well be useless.
  4. WickedxJosh said:
    How long ago did you buy it? Because if you didnt register it in 30 days it might as well be useless.



    I bought it around August.You can still register it to get the lifetime warranty right?The 30 day period must be for the exchange program evga has?

    Still for sale
  5. Bump.Anybody interested?
  6. I am, I could buy it from you lightning fast for 175$.
  7. Volcomskater2 said:
    I am, I could buy it from you lightning fast for 175$.


    im sure you would and about any interested party would too.. PM your offer to comply with
    thread rules..

    airdeano
  8. Quote:
    ill trade for and ASUS CROSSHAIR IV FORMULA....ANY CARD OR PART ..... PLEASE ANY ONE!!


    you should start your own thread instead of jacking mudkip 4 's thread. :ouch:
  9. bump make offers...
  10. bump
  11. bump
  12. still for sale
  13. PM sent
  14. still 4 sale
  15. Want to sale today $315 shipped(best price you will find for a gtx 670...)if anybody wants it I can shipped it out today by 5:30 est
  16. bump
  17. also including a free Metro 2033 Steam code
  18. PM'd
  19. bump...
  20. ygpm
  21. bump
  22. ygpm
  23. sold!
  24. Hurray! sweet dude!

    Dry
  25. just wanted to say, mudkip4 is a great guy, card works flawless, also it overclocks very well, don't know her limits.
    I love this gpu. Very happy with the gpu he sent me.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Gtx EVGA Hot Deals Product