AR stuff

Since I am playing a necro, it only makes sense that the gods of Bnet
let me find tons of high ar rings, charms, weps and shields.

(Of course, my lvl 84 necro is still using a two socket head with two
normal diamonds that Mickey donated to me back in act 1 normal)

I have three lcs, two rings and a shield that would boost ar by 500+,
and I found one of those mega ar swords 1000+ ar, but the lvl req was
too high and the dmg too low.

Is this stuff worth anything? I tried trading it, but no bites.

Sean

unklbob wrote:
> Since I am playing a necro, it only makes sense that the gods of Bnet
> let me find tons of high ar rings, charms, weps and shields.
>
> (Of course, my lvl 84 necro is still using a two socket head with two
> normal diamonds that Mickey donated to me back in act 1 normal)
>
> I have three lcs, two rings and a shield that would boost ar by 500+,
> and I found one of those mega ar swords 1000+ ar, but the lvl req was
> too high and the dmg too low.
>
> Is this stuff worth anything? I tried trading it, but no bites.

In my experience, the AR stuff isn't worth much unless you run into
someone needing it. Most people find it and keep it for themselves.
That is unless you are talking about Angelic or Raven rings. And the AR
charms which are sought after are the ones which are max damage ones.
AR on shields is really something of a bonus to a person. Shields have
to have blocking, def, +skills, resists, etc before AR to be of any
use.

~misfit~ wrote:
>> Hard to say. I have managed to accrue around 40 pgems so thought I might
> have a look at some trade games yesterday to look for Spellsteel/Naj's
> Puzzler/Homonculus/Leorics/Skullder's/Harley/Chancies..... You know, the
> usualy suspects for a MF summoner.
>
> (I'm really missing my teleport on switch, have been caught a couple times
> and had to drink lots of purps. My playing style incorporates having tele on
> switch and I forget sometimes I don't have it yet)

Well give me a shout either here or on email as to when we can hook up.
I have a straight tele ammy with nothing else, a spellsteel, and the
barb circlet, which all have the tele skill. I don't use it enough for
it to be absolutely essential, I would be willing to part with one of
these items for little or no consideration.

Sean

PS: I'm playing on EDT US, so I might be able to hook up with you early
in the am.

~misfit~ wrote:
> unklbob wrote:
> >> have a look at some trade games yesterday to look for
> >> Spellsteel/Naj's
> >> Puzzler/Homonculus/Leorics/Skullder's/Harley/Chancies..... You know,
> >> the usualy suspects for a MF summoner.
> >>
> >> (I'm really missing my teleport on switch, have been caught a couple
> >> times and had to drink lots of purps. My playing style incorporates
> >> having tele on switch and I forget sometimes I don't have it yet)
> >>

> > Well give me a shout either here or on email as to when we can hook
> > up. I have a straight tele ammy with nothing else, a spellsteel, and
> > the barb circlet, which all have the tele skill. I don't use it
> > enough for it to be absolutely essential, I would be willing to part
> > with one of these items for little or no consideration.
> >

> > Sean
> >
> > PS: I'm playing on EDT US, so I might be able to hook up with you
> > early in the am.
>
> Woot!! A Spellsteel would be great. I'm in NZ and an insomniac so I
> *usually* play 10pm onwards local time. (10am Bnet time) Of course this
> means I don't get on early am local time. Sometimes late am local. my
> account is *nzmisfit, I'll look yours up (or post it pls as I think I forgot
> to make a copy of the final version of the latest list). I'll add you to my
> friends list when I find it.

*unklbob, *unklbob2, etc.